University of Johannesburg Online Application 2020/2021
University of Johannesburg Online Application 2020/2021 – To apply to University of Johannesburg , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
UJ has TWO different methods of applying. You have the option to choose only ONE of the following:
ONLINE Web Application = FREE
OFFLINE Paper Application = R200 (click here to download the hardcopy application form)
- Applicants applying online may not subsequently apply using a paper-based application.
- Please note that receiving a UJ student number (reference number) does not imply you are a student until you have officially registered.
- Incomplete applications may result in the delay of finalisation of your application.
- Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/sms. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements for a specific programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that particular programme.
- A token may be issued by certain Faculties/Departments for Continuing Education Programmes or Study Abroad applicants. Please enter the token when requested as part of the online application. This will assist you in applying for the correct programmes/s which you are interested in studying.
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact the UJ Call Centre on 011 559 4555.
- To verify or update your email address please contact the UJ Call Centre on 011 559 4555