UJ Important Application and Closing dates Dates 2020
UJ Important Application and Closing dates Dates 2020- The application and closing dates for the university of johannesburg is outlined below for prospective students
Open: 1 April
Open: 1 April
All postgradauate programmes (Excep for programmes listed below)31 October @ 12:00
|Programmes listed below HAVE THEIR OWN CLOSING DATES|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION
BEd Hons Educational Psychology MEd Educational Pshycology30 June @12:00
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
MA Clinical Psychology
MA Counselling Psychology14 July @12:00
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT
BCom Hons in Marketing Mangement
B.Com Hons in Strategic Management29 September @ 12:00
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
BA Hons (Biokinetics)31 August @ 12:00
If you choose to do a paper-based application, then the fee for a first time applicant is R200.
If you choose to do an online application, this is free of charge.
No walk-in’s in January, so apply on time!
Please visit www.future.uj.mobi to book for an open day end of February.
8 February – 24 March
4 April – 20 May
Study Break: 21 May – 25 May
Exams : 26 May – 14 June
Mid term break: March 28 – April 12
Mid year vacation: June 18 – July 12
1 August – 16 September
Study break: 12 August – 18 August
26 September – 11 November
Study Break: October 24 – 30
Exams: 19 November – 6 December
Please remember that 1st and 2nd Semester dates will change dependent on the student’s last examination. Usually it can change by as much as 2/3 weeks for year-end.
- Applicants applying online may not subsequently apply using a paper-based application.
- Please note that receiving a UJ student number (reference number) does not imply you are a student until you have officially registered.
- Incomplete applications may result in the delay of finalisation of your application.
- Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/sms. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements for a specific programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that particular programme.
- A token may be issued by certain Faculties/Departments for Continuing Education Programmes or Study Abroad applicants. Please enter the token when requested as part of the online application. This will assist you in applying for the correct programmes/s which you are interested in studying.
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact the UJ Call Centre on 011 559 4555.
- To verify or update your email address please contact the UJ Call Centre on 011 559 4555