How to change courses at university of Johannesburg
How to change courses at university of Johannesburg : Anybody who wants to enquire whether UJ still has space in a particular course or want to change to another course must use the late application enquiry system from 9 January (07:00) until 13 January (16:00). Depending on the volume and quality of late application enquiries received, the system may be closed at an earlier stage.
Step by step guide:
- Click on the banner below to start your enquiry.
- You have to submit either your UJ student number, Grade 12 examination number or ID number and click on submit.
- Verify your personal details and click on confirm. If you have not applied at UJ the system will indicate whether you qualify for any available course.
- If you have previously applied at UJ the system will indicate your final status for the courses you have applied for.
- If you are happy with your current application status, click on registration information to get all the details regarding registrations. If you are not happy with your current course click on change course.
- Courses which you qualify for and still have space available will be displayed per faculty. Please select your preferred faculty.
- A list of available courses within the faculty will be displayed. Select the course you are interested in.
- If you are happy with your selection click on submit an enquiry. If you are not happy with your selection click on “make a different selection” to restart the process.
- Enter your cell phone number and click on submit.
- Your enquiry has now been submitted and you will receive feedback within 3 working days (weekends excluded).